Friday, May 15, 2009

Who am I?


I would like to use this picture, this character as a regular feature on this blog. MadPriest on his blog had a bloke similar to this one whose name was Athanasius Smallwick, who had a very dour, harsh view of the church.


This fellow would also provide commentary on church life and all things spiritual, but I don't know what to call him.

So I invite you, dear blogfriends, to suggest names: witty, poetic, theological, historical, whatever frame of mind you happen to be in--just keep it clean. The author of the name chosen can claim pride of place on this blog whenever our friend here shows up and spouts off.


I can't wait to see what you come up with...

10 comments:

Andy said...

Hmmm - what a fun idea! Just as Ben Franklin had his nom de guerres now Reverend Mom will, too!
I suggest either Milton P. Thistlewait or Calvin Himmelfahrt.

Nik said...

Kirk Elder
or perhaps
Donald Spare-de-Rod

Forgive my small attempts at Scottish Presbyterian humour...

Rev. Richard Thornburgh said...

Justin Case?

Reverend Ebeneezer Grump?

motheramelia said...

Aloysius B. Right

The Mysterious Mister B. said...

Bentley Austin Staples III, a distant cousin of C.S. Lewis.

Lois Keen said...

Headmaster Rudd R. Gore

Kevin said...

Herman G. Otdoerfer

JimB said...

How about archbishop Ak I Know Little?


FWIW
jimB

Jan said...

Milton Upton Grunden

Nik said...

then there's always
Harold B. Thyname